My LinkedIn Lead Generation program will help you add relevant connections to your network to generate leads.
How does the program work?
- I interview you to learn more about your business, your target audience, and the way you communicate.
- We come up with an “ask” for your reach-outs (e.g. setting up a discovery call, selling a service). This ask is incorporated into the connection request.
- I mock up two reach-outs for you to review that fit within the 300 characters LinkedIn allows along with connection requests.
- Once we have at least one to work with, I conduct reach-outs on your behalf using that reach-out. The goal is to convert cold reach-outs to leads while also adding relevant connections to your network.
Why Connection Requests instead of InMail?
I reach out for connections instead of using InMail for two reasons:
- It’s less threatening than an InMail message, which screams “sales” when it comes through.
Recipients can deny an InMail message, handcuffing you from a follow-up.
- Even if the recipient of the connection request doesn’t want what you’re selling now, they often accept the request anyway, adding a valuable lead to your network.
Once someone is a connection request, you can send them private messages without character limit to follow up.
Manager and Sales Arborist, Iron Tree Service
How Much Does It Cost?
For $500, I make 50 relevant, customized cold reach-outs on your behalf using connection requests. Many professionals receive a 40-50% acceptance rate, meaning you’ll have between 15-25 potential leads within your LinkedIn network. Even if those potential leads don’t say yes right away, you can now nurture them to be clients of the future.
The client is a salesperson from a tree removal company wanting to connect with landscaping businesses to network and property managers and golf courses to sell services. Reach-outs are being made to individuals within a specific proximity to the client. Limitations include a low engagement on LinkedIn by potential leads (most spend a lot of time outdoors and not at a computer).
- 295 cold reach-outs/connection requests
- 95 connection requests accepted (16 of the first 50)
- 18 calls set up from cold reach-outs (3 in the first 50)
- 204 warm reach-outs (already connections)
- 8 calls set up from warm reach-outs
A client providing medical care to facilities throughout the United States was looking to set up discovery calls between a facility’s operations professional and the client’s sales team. Initial limitations included the client choosing not to create accompanying content to nurture potential leads and the client’s target audience having a limited presence on LinkedIn.
- 333 cold reach-outs/connection requests
- 137 connection requests accepted
- 19 responses for calls or to refer to another department for a call
A High-Ticket Item
The client is in a very niche space that requires just two conversions per year to make LinkedIn lead generation worth it. The goal of this reach-out process was to put the client in front of relevant leads to generate awareness – whether or not relevant leads hire this client is circumstantial, so the reach-outs were more of an “FYI” with the hope that circumstances would line up. The client is also generating content to nurture these leads.
- 226 cold reach-outs/connection requests
- 113 connection requests accepted (33 of the first 50)
- 2 conversions
Principal Consultant, Scoop Studios