I have more than 10 years of digital marketing and public relations experience dating back to my time in the NFL.
Working on a national stage with both the Detroit Lions and The ChadTough Foundation has given me an invaluable skill set and network I can leverage with every single client.
I launched Chrissie Wywrot, Inc. as a way to bring all of what I do together in a single, premium offering for my clients. We work together on your LinkedIn profile and online brand to establish you as an expert and resource in your field. What I and my team provide includes:
- Social media management and strategy
- Content strategy and ghost writing
- Public relations
- Email marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
Intrigued? Reach out.
President & COO, AccessPoint
More About The Business
I operate under the following three principles:
- Authentic Engagement: I believe in genuine, authentic engagement free of gimmicks and click-bait. Tricking people to read your content or to open email will only result in negative feelings toward your brand.
- Passion-Fueled Content: I work with clients who are passionate about helping others, either through a nonprofit or with their service-based businesses. All of the content produced turns that passion into engaging content your target audience will want to read or watch.
- Real Results: I do things the right way to attract people who want to invest in you. What good are 1,000 followers on social media if they have zero intention of purchasing? Attracting the right people can take a little time, but once the right formula is found, it’s like a snowball rolling downhill.
If you need help establishing or enhancing your online brand, don’t hesitate to reach out.